Activision Threatens to Drop PS3 and PSP

Go down

Activision Threatens to Drop PS3 and PSP

Post by Bleu on Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:08 am

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6212246.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=newstop&tag=newstop;title;11

And they do it before FFXIII even comes out. >_< They better wait until they can get a good bit of money from that first. I still need to buy the console, lol. >_>

I doubt they'll drop it though. Even if they are getting a net loss, the systems are still providing SOME revenue. If they just dropped it, they wouldn't have the PS3 and PSP to still sell to earn more of a profit.

Bleu
Admin

Male Cancer Goat

View user profile http://celestiaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Activision Threatens to Drop PS3 and PSP

Post by Vinneh on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:13 pm

It's a method to scare people.
Vinneh
Meteonyker
Meteonyker

Female Aries Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Vinneh wrote:It's a method to scare people.

Yeah, maybe. I always planned on buying it anyway so it's not like they're scaring me into buying it. Very Happy I dunno why more people don't buy the PS3, because it's like a computer with an amazing gaming ability except much cheaper. You get quite a lot with the PS3 and it's actually a great price, considering what you get. >_<

Bleu
Admin

Male Cancer Goat

View user profile http://celestiaforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinneh on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Bleu wrote:

Yeah, maybe. I always planned on buying it anyway so it's not like they're scaring me into buying it. Very Happy I dunno why more people don't buy the PS3, because it's like a computer with an amazing gaming ability except much cheaper. You get quite a lot with the PS3 and it's actually a great price, considering what you get. >_<

Yep. Yep.
Vinneh
Meteonyker
Meteonyker

Female Aries Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nevesicle on Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Bleu wrote:

Because not many people would spend 500+ dollars on a gaming system /ache

Hint hint~ Especially when there is a recession; Wii > PS3. Furthermore, the Wii commercials and Media that reviewed the Wii said it was good for people's health (Wii Fit, Wii Sports, whatever)... So that caught an eye for most parents since well... Lazy Children + Games + T.V = 'Obsese' (in most people's minds)... SO HEALTHY = GOOD = WII D: SO THEY GET IT RATHER THEN PS3

WAJ FOWCJPOJF @-@
Nevesicle
Meteonyker
Meteonyker

Male Aries Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sanross on Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 am

really?

wii makes people exercise? now thats 1 thing i have to tell to my parents to convince them to pay for my console...

and at the same time...i have to pretend to not exercise at all
/ridi

actually...i find consoles such as wii and ps3 pretty much useless...i got a psp sometime back when it was released...and i got bored of it after a year or so...and newer versions came out so that made me feel outdated when using it...so i just stick to good old computer and upgrade it whenever necessary to optimal specs. i find it way more worth it..

~opinions~ xD

sanross
Steamwalkers
Steamwalkers

Male Cancer Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down